For nearly two decades, Bivium Capital has worked with and offered products to various client types, including large and complex public funds, mission-driven foundations and endowments, U.S.-based corporations, Taft-Hartley organizations, and Family Offices. The firm’s culture centers on clear, proactive, and value-added communication. Senior managers work with clients to understand their investment goals, leveraging the team’s diversity of thought to allow the best investment ideas to emerge. In addition, Bivium’s boutique size facilitates nimble and efficient execution of investment opportunities and decisions.
Portfolios are customized to reflect each client’s needs, based on rigorous quantitative and qualitative assessments. Additionally:
- Bivium offers discretionary asset management solutions through its manager-of-managers products and OCIO solutions;
- Bivium is authorized to select suitable managers for specific public and private asset class(es) within client guidelines;
- Investments are selected based on expected returns, risk constraints, time horizons, liquidity needs, and potential for social impact, including DEI, ESG, and SRI considerations;
- Bivium sources opportunities across all public market equity and fixed income asset classes, including all market cap ranges and style buckets;
- Bivium also sources select private markets opportunities and can aid clients with access to real estate, private equity, and VC deal flow, assessed for their return potential through a social impact lens.