Our third quarterly webinar covered Keys for Small and Emerging Managers to Stay Competitive in Transition. Planning for the future of your investment advisor is critically important to preserve enterprise value and to ensure good stewardship of clients. Our speakers share how small and emerging managers have successfully (and not so successfully) planned and managed the process. Thinking outside the box and considering unexpected ideas may be key to finding you best solution.
Jeffrey Bronchick, CFA, Principal & Portfolio Manager founded Cove Street Capital and has over 30 years’ experience running research-driven, concentrated, value-based strategies across all market capitalizations.
David Silvera, Director of Corporate Development at Angel Oak Capital helps develops and implement the firm’s strategic growth plan and brings over 20 years of experience as a principal and advisor to growing asset management firms.
- Key factors for successful generational transitions
- Future-proofing from the institutional client’s perspective
- Develop, test, and course correct your future plans
- Spot and manage at-risk leaders and high potential people
- Attract, retain, and develop your next generation of leaders with transparency, messaging, compensation, ownership, and skills that differentiate
ReGroup, LLC, a leading consultancy to investment advisory firms, and Bivium Capital, a leading manager of managers, have partnered to present Leading Practices for Small and Emerging Managers, a free webinar series dedicated to providing thought leadership and darned good ideas for growth to this underserved space.
If you would like the opportunity to participate in our quarterly webinars, please email email@example.com.